Wooden Note Tiles
Wooden Note Tiles
Version 2 (New and improved) Now available!
These new Wooden Music Note Tiles range from bass clef ledger line A (A1) to treble clef ledger line E (E6). Music Note Tiles are created specially to fit on the piano keys and are perfect for little hands.
Now updated to include...
- 42 tiles (previously 38 tiles)
- Thicker, sturdier tiles
- More vibrant colours
- Painted all the way around
- Drawstring canvas bag
Use Music Note Tiles for all types of music lessons: private or group, voice, piano, and more.
The coloured Music Note Tiles are coordinated to letters of the musical alphabet and also match hand bell and boomwhacker colours. These colours also coordinate with our Solfege Music Tiles and Music Alphabet Tiles.
This Music Note Tiles set includes:
- 42 Treble and Bass Clef Notes (A1-E6)
- Colour coordinated
Also available in natural wood.
Teaching Ideas for Music Note Tiles
- Help your students associate piano keys with notes on the staff with these Music Note Tiles. As you introduce new notes on the staff to your students, help them master it through a tactile approach, using the Music Note Tiles.
- Give your students the Music Note Tiles and have them line them up on the correct piano keys.
- Use the Music Note Tiles with the Music Alphabet Tiles to help the students correlate the colors and notes of the music alphabet.
- Use Music Note Tiles in lieu of music flashcards. Have students identify the note names and place on the piano keys. Make this a race for even more fun!
Colours on the actual products may vary from photos due to differences in lighting and screen/monitor colour settings
Share your purchase
We love to see your lovely photos on Instagram! Please tag @musicescapades.shoppe in your posts featuring your new products from our store so we can share on our page.