Rhythm Dots Puzzle is a fun rhythm game that helps students reinforce keeping a steady beat, gain an understanding and concept of beat subdivision using dots. Dots representing quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes are introduced with this wooden game board that comes with 16 rhythm tiles. A metronome is recommended to guide students at keeping a steady beat when playing this game.
1. Lay out the single dot tiles on the left column. With a rhythm or popsicle stick, students can tap on the dots along to the metronome (to keep a steady beat). Increase the metronome speed for added challenge!
2. Add the remaining wooden tiles on the right column to create rhythm patterns for tapping on both hands
3. Have fun mixing up the dot rhythm tiles to create various rhythm patterns
Rhythm Dots Puzzle game includes the following:
- Rhythm Dots Puzzle wooden board
- Single dot (quarter note) - 8 pieces
- 2 dots (2 eighth notes/beamed eighth notes) - 6 pieces
- 4 dots (group of 4 sixteenth notes) - 2 pieces
(Add-on Options for additional tiles available. Please note that board will not be included for these selections)
Product Details and Dimensions:
Made to order on high quality Birch plywood. Board measures 9 x 5 inches, each wooden tile piece measures 1.75 x 0.8 inch